Charities, Voluntary & Community Groups
Phil Sorrell, who runs Wheredidthetigergo, has been a charity trustee, sat on a volunteer council, and runs his own community website, so he is very aware of the unique needs that charities, voluntary and community groups have. Wheredidthetigergo’s understanding of this sector is continually growing as we work with a range of wonderful organisations, including housing associations, infrastructure organisations, volunteer groups and small charities.
We make the following promise to all customers, but especially charities, voluntary and community groups:
- We clearly explain any charges associated with providing the service or product.
- We are open when reselling products and services and openly declare any vested interests.
- We treat organisations honestly and with respect.
- We commit to dealing with any complaints, disputes or problems promptly and effectively.
- We use plain language and explain any technical issues clearly.
- We commit to equal opportunities and environmentally sound working practices.
We also offer any not-for-profit organisations discounts on a range of services including domains, hosting, email marketing, online advertising, website support and consultancy.